Former Pro Player Phillies Org., National On Field Coordinator ABC
Originally from Reno, Nevada, Todd was drafted out of High School and Junior College by the Houston Astros. He chose not to sign and continue his college education. After Junior College he played catcher at Cal Poly San Luis Obispo where he participated in the 1993 Division II College Baseball World Series.
After College Todd played catcher, first base and third base in the Philadelphia Phillies organization.
- 1993 Division II College Baseball World Series participant
- Former Professional Player - Philadelphia Phillies Organization
- Wrote Book: Coaches Guide to Catching, Defensive Skills & Drills
- National On-Field Coordinator ABC
- Former Asst. Coach Cuesta Junior College
- Former Asst. Coach Cal Poly
- Former Asst. Coach College of Southern Idaho
- Former Head Coach San Luis Obispo Blues
After completing his playing career Todd was a assistant coach at Cuesta Junior College (1998) Cal Poly San Luis Obispo (1999) and College of Southern Idaho (2000), Todd was also an assistant coach for the Anchorage Bucs of the Alaskan Collegiate Summer League and managed the San Luis Obispo Blues of the California Collegiate Summer League.
Prior to becoming ABC's National On Field Coordinator, Todd was the Program Development Coordinator at Velocity Sports Performance in Alpharetta, Georgia. He has also been a professional baseball instructor for the past ten years helping numerous youth baseball players improve their skills.