Massachusetts NTIS Tryout - Middleton - Round 1 ... 11U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U
Legends Facility- Middleton, Massachusetts
Ages: 11U | Camp Times: 4:00pm
Cost: $150 to 17U (See Camp Options Below)
This will be a complete skill evaluation with running, fielding and fundamentals of baseball.
Please review the information below for registration check in. Also included below is Information link which includes the guidelines to qualify for the National Team Identification Series (NTIS) in Cary, NC.
Below is an Information link which includes an explanation of the process if your child is selected to the New England Regional NTIS team that goes to Cary, NC. Along with the selection process we have included pertinent New England Regional information on how the tryout process will be organized and hosted in the New England Region.
Detailed Camp Description
• 2017 17U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2000, for the 2018 18U NT
• 2017 16U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2001, for the 2018 17U NTDP
• 2017 15U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2002, for the 2018 16U NT
• 2017 14U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2003, for the 2018 15U NT
• 2017 13U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2004, for the 2018 14U NTDP
• 2017 11U NTIS: born on or after Jan. 1, 2006, for the 2018 12U NT
Players should bring the following gear to participate:
* White or Grey Pants
* Belt & Socks
* Baseball Spikes
* Batting Helmet
* Baseball Bat
* Protective Cup
* Catchers should bring their own catching gearNote: NO Spikes - NO Seeds - NO Gum are permitted at the CT Sportsplex
Please visit www.usabaseball.com for rules regarding the use of composite bats for all USA Baseball NTIS events.
Selected players from this camp will be called or invited to return for a Final tryout at the New England Regional Championship.
Camp Check-in Information
Please check in at 3:30pm for registration
Directions to Camp
The Legends Baseball Facility
30 Log Bridge Road #3
Middleton, MA 01949
Please contact our office with any questions by email to: email@example.com .
Official Cancellation Policy for all USA Baseball NTIS events:
Cancellations up to 8 days prior to the start of the event will receive a 50% refund of the registration fee. No exceptions will be made. The participating player or team will receive their refund within 30 days of the time of cancellation.
Cancellations within 7 days of the start of the event will forfeit the entire registration fee. No exceptions will be made.