- 19, 2017
Duke Baseball Elite Camp (Grades 6-9)
Jack Coombs Field-Duke University, North Carolina
Ages: Grades 6-12
View & Print Camp Waiver
The Duke Baseball Elite Camp is designed to give the serious player the opportunity to experience what it's like to be a Blue Devil baseball player.
Live the life of a Division I baseball player in the Atlantic Coast Conference. Players will be treated like members of the Duke Baseball Team; wearing game uniform tops THAT THEY WILL KEEP AT THE END OF THE CAMP and will have access to our locker room and club house area.
Players will stay in dorms on campus, eat on campus, work out in the weight room, practice at Jack Coombs Field and live like Duke Players.
Players will go through actual team practices, drills, and workouts in addition to receiving video analysis of their swings and pitching mechanics. Players will also compete in games at beautiful Jack Coombs Field on the campus of Duke University.
Detailed Camp Description
Overnight Camp: $690.00
Commuter Camp $570.00
• Game jersey
• Game hat
• Stay in dorms on campus
• Quality instruction from some of the top college coaches in the country
• 4 games
• Academic enhancement lectures
• Performance evaluations and video analysis
• Actual Blue Devil baseball experiences
• Meals will be provided for the players as follows: Sun-dinner/Mon-3 meals/Tue-3 meals/Wed-breakfast
What to bring:
Each camper must bring his own baseball equipment. Players should bring a glove, bat, cleats/spikes, running shoes or turf shoes, hat, and any other equipment they feel necessary to compete. Catchers must bring their own gear. Helmets will be provided.
Please check your email regularly as this is our primary way we communicate. Any additional information that we need to convey as the camp draws closer will be passed on to you via the e-mail address that you supplied when you signed up for camp. Please make it a habit to check your e-mail daily, this will eliminate any confusion and or miscommunication.
Duke University Employee Discount (Save 10% Off Camp Price). Contact Chris Pollard at firstname.lastname@example.org or 919-668-0255 for your Duke Employee Discount Code.
Camp Check-in Information
Please check in Sunday between 4:00pm-5:00pm.
Directions to Camp
Camp will be conducted at:
Jack Coombs Field-101 Whitford Dr, Durham, NC 27708
From RDU Airport (and Points East)
1. Exit the Airport on Westbound I-40
2. After 4 miles, merge on to NC-147N towards
Durham/Downtown. Exit No. 279B
3. After 8.5 miles, exit Chapel Hill Street. Exit No. 13
4. Chapel Hill Street becomes Duke University Road
5. Proceed to dead end, turn right on HW 751
6. At next stop light (Science Drive), turn right.
7. Turn right on Whitford Drive (Jack Coombs Field ahead on left).
From points north traveling on S I-85
1. Exit 15-501 Bypass South
2. On 15-501, Exit at HW 751, turn left at the light.
3. Proceed to third light (Science Dr.) and turn left.
4 . Turn right on Whitford Drive (Jack Coombs Field ahead on left).
From points south traveling on N I-85
1. Exit on HW 751, Exit No. 170
2. Turn right at first light.
3. Go three miles and at the fourth light, turn left on Science Drive.
4. Turn right on Whitford Drive (Jack Coombs Field ahead on left).
Meals / Snacks
After receipt of application, refund for cancellation will be given only if written notification is provided seven or more days prior to the start of camp. The refund will be in full with the exception of a $75 processing fee, which is needed to cover costs. Additionally, players have the option to transfer the entire balance towards a future camp if they prefer. If the refund is requested within 7 days of the camp the player will only be offered credit towards a future camp. Without written request prior to the start of camp, no refunds will be processed. All camp credits are good for one year.
Medical Release Form will be attached to your e-mail confirmation. It is also available below.
Please print fill out, sign and deliver this form to the registration check in on the first day of camp. You will be unable to attend camp without this form.
Duke University Baseball merchandise will be available for purchase at this event.
Airport Pickup / Dropoff Information
For a cost of $25 we can provide transportation in either direction to or from the RDU airport. Please contact email@example.com to request transportation at least 2 weeks prior to the start date of camp.